The 2020 iOS Summer Bootcamp starts in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
You’ll learn to program in Swift, prototype mobile apps and integrate UX design, get workshops several topics. Students work projects during the bootcamp training and build several apps during the course.
• The bootcamp is a 9-week full-time course
• The training is from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm. Lunch at 1:00 pm
• Everyone who registers for the program will be contacted for a personal interview
• You will be taught in English by professional trainers / developers
• A strong level of Mac computer literacy is expected
• The daily program is very hands-on, you’ll carry out assignments and work with other students on app projects
• You’ll need to bring your own MacBook to class
• Frequent keynotes of colleagues and guest speakers from the app industry for inspiration