Successful candidates will embark on an intensive 12-week training program, covering the full range of topics required of entry-level developers, whereupon they will be expected to embark on client projects on-site, overseen by our senior development team.
Our rigorous, market-leading training will be delivered at our state-of-the-art training & accommodation facility 30 minutes outside of London. Training will be offered at no charge to accepted candidates who are able to commit to working with us for up to two years after successful completion of the training.
Following a 3-month probation period, consultants will be assigned to client work on longer-term contracts. As such they are required to relocate on reasonable notice to a UK based workplace (although the majority of our clients are London based).
Market-leading training for free (usually costs £8,000)
Competitive salary upon successful completion of the training
Truly immersive learning experience in our luxury accommodation and training facilities
Learn with like-minded, smart and ambitious people from diverse backgrounds
Join a growing, agile team and be part of the rapidly growing UK technology scene
● Legally able to work and remain in the UK/ EU
● Able to commit to 2 years of employment after the training period
● 2:1 or above in any subject
● Graduated within the last 2 years
● Strong passion for web development and a demonstrable coding ability, preferably an online portfolio or GitHub account with coding samples
● Geographically flexible. Although most of our client work is currently London based they must have the flexibility to relocate where necessary and with reasonable expenses covered
● Able to financially support yourself during the training period
Apply online (CV compulsory) wegotcoders.com/apply
Groundwork and Programme Challenge