If you’re new to iOS development and want to write applications that run on the iPhone or iPad, this course is just what you need. In just seven days, we’ll have you building your first iOS application using Swift.
What You’ll Learn:
– The toolchains and the classes that make up the iOS UI framework
– Using Core Data for data persistence
– Understand application architecture and how to pass data around in your application
– Syntax, best practices and hands-on examples for functions and closures
– How Swift’s native Error Handling mechanism helps you write elegant and safe code
View our website for a full course syllabus.