Our 1-on-1 mentorship-based part-time program is designed to make you think, work and tackle challenges like a professional software engineer. You gain marketable skills by building fully functioning web applications, use real tools (no in-browser fluff) and take on an apprentice role to build an algorithmically driven web application like it is done in the real world; as part of an agile team.
During the program you’ll:
– Build and launch fully-functional web applications
– Work 1-on-1 with a professional software engineer
– Get access to weekly office hours with our co-founders
– Develop algorithms, design complex data structures and learn important computer science principles
-Build an advanced web application like it is done in the real world, as part of an agile team
– Create a sophisticated coding portfolio on GitHub
– Apply and understand MVC architecture, Object Oriented Programming, inheritance and test driven development
You also get access to our job search optimization track, built in collaboration with Shark Tank company BrandYourself, the leader in online reputation management.