After completing this course, students will be able to use Python to solve real problems involving large data sets. They will be comfortable working in Jupyter Notebooks and be knowledgeable of various Python libraries, understanding the capabilities and uses for common libraries like NumPy, Pandas and Matplotlib.
– Identify/Characterize/Define a data problem
– Design a solution to a data problem
– Implement a solution to a data problem using a Python program
– Read most Python code written by other programmers
– Design and implement unit tests with Python