Wichita State University Coding Bootcamp
Learn the skills you need to excel in your career with Wichita State University’s Coding Bootcamp, powered by The Software Guild. Whether you’re planning on reentering the workforce or are looking to change careers, Wichita State’s innovative program provides a comprehensive, hands-on curriculum focused on collaboration and practical skills.
What you need to know:
– The Coding Bootcamp is a completely online, ten-month program designed for entry-level students
– The program focuses on either .NET/C# or Java (two of the most popular languages for Fortune 500 companies – Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, eBay, etc.)
– Your instructors are accomplished teachers who have 10+ years of real experience in the field
– The real-world skills you learn in this program can help you jump start your career
– Wichita State University is committed to helping members of the community find greater job security and prepare for the future, and software development is one of the most in-demand fields in the nation. – Now, students can develop the skills potential employers want, in a format that fits their lives.
With Wichita State University’s Coding Bootcamp, students get:
– Experience in the coding languages employers are looking for
– Master instructors who average more than 10 years of industry experience
– An intense, rigorous program that prepares graduates for the workforce
– An extensive network of more than 300 employers
Wichita State University Coding Bootcamp Courses & Classes
Sorry, this school doesn't have any courses listed. You should let them know to add some here!